Twitter: @Hotshoeuae
e-mail: thehotshoeanthologist@live.com

Haters gonna hate | Hinkers gonna Hink


I was checking out my blog yesterday when I noticed something odd on my live feed, strangely my recent viewers are all coming from the site of LightingRumours and I started wondering why? Out of curiosity I immediately check their website (which I always do every day) and found their recent post about Hink’s soon to be launch product. As I am reading about it, I was surprised that in the later part of the article LightingRumours mentioned my blog site and it was freaking AWESOME!! So a big THANKS to David Selby!!


Christopher Clark and Philippa Oliver

If you guys haven’t heard what is the latest on Hink, find the whole artice here and know more about Christopher Clark and Philippa Oliver, the people behind Project: Spacefish.

Christopher Clark 

Christopher Clark and Philippa Oliver



Thanks for your time... 





Feel free to leave a comment if you like or not liked this post






Me,
                                                                
 The Hot Shoe Anthologist



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Kamera mieten

    ReplyDelete